I am not active in sports or activities of such sort. I decided to play a soccer match with my friends last week, and I thought that I endured it ok. But, the next day I have felt enormous pain in my left buttock which made me almost unable to walk. I took some pain killers but they did not help much. The next day I felt somewhat better, today I am almost fine, but there is still some small pain. Could we be talking about Peripheral Neuropathy or Damaged Sciatic Nerves?

Actually, we are talking about both things here. Sciatica is a type of peripheral neuropathy. Damaged sciatic nerve could cause lumbosacral radiopathy or back strain (these two conditions are always suspected when we talk about sciatic nerve damage). Classic symptom of this troublesome condition is pain that flows through the buttock to the back of the leg on the same side.