I started massturbating at the age of 11 when i first got imtroduced to porn.
And when i mastrurbated my pennis always used to swell up. I was young and didnt know what i was doing
but now im 26 and im very concernd about my penis size and i wonder if there is a possiblity that i could have
permanatly damaged the tissue in my penis and prevented it from growing to it full potental...because i think my penis should have more length
and have more girth for my age because when im flacid my size is about 3.5 inches but when im fully hard its only 6.5 thereabout and
i think thats small. And i dont recieve the "treatment" that i should because not "hung and thick" so is there a explantion to tjis can anyone
come up with a logical answer for me....and is there any hope that i will increase in size?

There is not a direct relationship between masturbation and penis sizes. Penis size depends on physiology and constitution, penis size can be increased by some surgical intervention. Also some drugs like BigPrx claims to enlarge penis size, I heard that for some men the results were good