Is this above or below average for my age?

thats above! dang!

im 17 and only 6.5

Hey, I'm 13 and got the same size... hell yea!

hey guys thats deff above avg.... the avg length for an adult male is five to six in.....

Nice man, I'm 14 1/2 years old with 8.75-9 inches. I'm wondering if my girth (thickness) will grow though? It's only 4.1 inches, and with my length it's REALLY skinny. I definitely need help with this, since I've heard that girth is better than length for female pleasure (though I know it's how you use it, but it helps).

Does girth come later in puberty, because my length has grown while my girth has pretty much stayed the same as far as I know. My length grew like 0.75-1 inch from last year

Honestly I dont believe ur penis is 8 inches. Why cant u accept ur real size?

El Gera, this is the internet. Once they get off the computer, their penis shrinks to the actual size. Are some probably genuine? Yes, maybe. But the vast majority aren't. 

Do not worry about the 13-15 year olds with 7-10 inch penises, they will shrink as soon as they leave their computer alone.

Well for some but some of us are telling the truth.

Well, I measured it and I also asked the question so obviously I'm telling the truth, if you don't believe me then i'll send you a pic

opsfam, how would we know its yours? anyway, i know its possbile it could be the truth.

You just have to trust me. Thanks.

why are all of you talkin bout your penis size. thats sad because everyone on here is a dude. i dont wanna know ur penis size. he asked a question so help him wit the question he didnt ask for your penis size. lol just sayin.

Dude nice,
I'm 19 and have a pretty thick 8 1/2 inch penis I feel kinda blessed I stretch the little s**ts pussies out like crazy
If your 13 with that big a penis your set honestly you'll scare all the 13 year old girls ha especially if it's thick that's what gets Em
But for reals nice penis for only being 13
Let that sh*t sway in locker rooms you'll have grown men lookin away in embarrassment

urs the same size as mine

hey man its natural in some cases but dont be alarm at ur age i was 8 n some change im 28 yrs old and hanging about 9 1/2 so in due time u will understand it has its ups and downs lol when it comes to sex...some ladies will want it some will be afraid of it but long story short be proud of it all some men out here wish they had what we have