Alright, so here's a quick overview of my situation.  Im a pretty big guy, im 6'6", 170 lbs, and i have a big penis.  Im currently going out with a girl that is about 5' even, she is very tiny and a virgin.  I am about 8 inches long and 6.5-7 inches in girth, and i am really scared that if we decide to take that step in our relationship i will end up really hurting her.  I need some advice on what to do.

I am a girl that is about 5' even too. I am very tiny and a virgin when my BF's pennis 8 inches long and 7 inches in girth entered me. I assked my BF only entered me 5 inches, which sounds no problem. When he wants anal sex, I only permit his pennis entered my butt-hole 3 inches because it is too wide, not because of 8 inches long or deep.

Eagleman,

Take your time, lots of time. Use extra lube too.

Think about what happens to the vagina during birth, you're not that big!. It may take some doing but she can accommodate you.

I think that vagina sex could accommodate your size, not for anaL SEX. ANUS HAS NO MUCH STRENGTH as vagina . When my BF took my anal virgin one week ago, he uses anal beard to relax my butt-hole, which offered me a great anal pleasure while pushing or pulling the beards. Pushing beards into my anus-hole feel very fullness and presure inside my butt-hole. pulling beards out frommy butt-hole feel the pressure suddently released making my wet vagina and cum. while I am ride on his pennis in reverse cowgirl position, I could control the speed and deep his pennis fxxking into my anus-hole with its head. then inch by inch his pennis could be in my hole for 6 inches deep. finally he cum after 6 minuts fxxking while i am in doogie position. I could push his cum out to form a cream pie to offer him a great view.

Anal beads are a type of sex toy for both men and women to use when alone or with a partner. This toy is a good introduction to anal sex for beginners. Typically, anal beads are smooth, round spheres made of silicone or plastic. Resembling a short strand of pearls, the beads are connected to one another by a piece of nylon cord or other type of strong rope-like material, with a ring or some other type of handle at one end. Some anal beads feel soft to the touch, while others are firm and textured. The beads are inserted gently one bead at a time into a person's anus. At the moment of orgasm (or at other times), they are pulled out by the ring or handle. Another version of anal beads is similar to a dildo — made of plastic or rubber — where the shaft is a series of round spheres.

Anal beads are available in various sizes. Some people — especially beginners — use smaller beads at first. Others find that larger beads heighten the level of arousal and intensity. Since the outer sphincter of the anus has many nerve endings, the sensations produced by the movement of anal beads can cause intense arousal. Once inside, the inner sphincter responds to pressure that the beads — depending on the size — may create.

Some people experience pleasure during insertion. Others enjoy the sensation of the beads being pulled out when reaching orgasm as they can enhance climax. Some folks are able to orgasm exclusively from anal stimulation. Others, however, are more likely to orgasm when the anus and genitals are aroused simultaneously.

Relaxation and lube are two important ingredients in any type of anal sex. This minimizes or prevents the possibility of tearing the thin lining of the rectum. It also makes insertion easier and more comfortable. Taking a warm bath can help relax the muscles in the anus, too.

Important tips to keep in mind include:
•choosing anal beads or other toys that are smooth in texture. These will not tear the lining of the rectum. Sometimes anal beads and other sex toys have a rough seam around each bead. It's important to file these rough edges with an emery board before use.
•making sure that the cord is strong and that the beads are connected securely.
•placing the anal beads inside a condom (so that they are enclosed in a latex or polyurethane condom) before inserting them to keep them clean. It will also make it safer if you're sharing them with your partner. If you choose not to use a condom, consider buying silicone beads rather than plastic, which are porous and more likely to trap bacteria. Anal beads can be washed with mild soap and warm water and need to be completely dry before being put away.
•selecting anal sex toys that have a wide base or handle. This will help ensure that they remain partly outside of the anus at all times. Without this wide end, the toy can slip deep inside the rectum, making removal difficult.