Hi...i am 14 and just started msturbating, and im a male. i heard a rumor that it made your penis bigger, beacause it is some kind of exercise to msturbate, and it is healthy, Right now im about 5 inches...will my penis get any bigger?

im 15, i read up on a lot of this stuff and jake's penis is in the right length.

yours could be bigger becuase you've developed faster than he has.

you really should post things you know nothing about

Since neither of these two fellows answered your question, I will. I do not believe it has anything to do with the growth of your penis, although there are medically proven methods to achieve such a thing, and as mommy said, your penis size is normal.

masturbating will not make your penis grow.
it is from puberty.
i know this first hand because when i was ~ 12, my penis grew quite fast, and i was flexible enough to be able to lick the tip. As my body grew, my penis stopped growing and i miss that ability.
as a 17(tomorrow) year old i wish i could do that once again.

so to me: it shrunk ><

You know, the reason a lot of people are here is that they are trying to share information. It helps to not be jugdmental when people are wrong. Does that make sense?

hey im 13 and to tell u the truth ive bin jakeing of since i was in grade 3 and no it doesnt make it bigger or i would be huge right now lol

My penis is 3 inches in length and 8 in girth. Is there any way way to transfer girth to length?

P.S. Jake I would sat you are doing pretty .

I m 14 my penis is only 4 inches.So i wanna it to get longer.what kind of exercise can make my penis longer?Plz tell mee :-)

There's really nothing you can do to make it bigger - other than wait for nature to take it's course! You are just now going through puberty - most likely your penis will continue to grow as you develop! Just relax and see what happens!!!

the one thing every man wants: a bigger penis
don't worry, your penis size is fine and no, masturbation wont make it larger, unlike most people say, there are no muscles in the penis that will grow, if there were muscles, it would be a lot easier to get hard and flacid again, an erection is caused when blood flows into the tissue of the penis, it would be like inflating a water baloon, there are drugs that are said to make it larger (i think it's BS though) and a large number of excersizes that might make it larger.

YungPazziee wrote:

whats qood everybody i just wanna tell yhu quys that im 15 years old and i have 10 and 1/2 over here iihs this normal

10 1/2 inches or centimeters?

i really wanna make my penis grow bekuz im 13 and my girlfriend isnt a virgin and i wonder what do i to make my penis large when im relaxing its like 4 centimeters bt when im hard it grows till bwt 1 1/2 inche yo whats up wit this i need sum real tips forreal

PLZ SUMBODY TELL ME SOME TIPS I REALLY WANT TO HAVE A BIG PENIS

There is really no way to make it bigger I am 14 and have a 8in penis and I wondered if it was normal and to see if I could make it bigger and I have mastbated so I do think it helps

I am 13 and my penis is like 3 in soft and 5 and a half in long hard.

Hey everybody im thirteen and im only a 5 and a 1/2 what exercises do i do to make it bigger cause my girlfriend wants it really bad but i dont want to hummilate myself infront of her                                                                                                                                                                       PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!