How to make my penis bigger I'm only 13 and have not yet hit puberty but I don't want to wait I want to make it bigger now?what should I do?

i think u should just wate! i know u dont want to here that but it is for the best! unles u have viagra than u could prob try that but dont try anything dangrs bc u will regret it!

like i hherd of this guy who wantd what u want so he unbent a paper clip and stuk it up his penis and than put the othr end in an electicol aoulte!.... pleez dont try this!

anyway just wate it out!...srry=)
btw i am 15 and u can always mesg me if u have more qs....
i hope this helpd!

me personly i ssy get a girlfriend im 17 and a guys penis gets bigger ffrom sex if yah get me <3 :_)

hey there unfortunatly there really isnt anything you can do to make your penis begger its all genetics and it all takes time. i would measure your penis now then check it several months down the road. your penis grows so slow that most guyst dont realize it has grown at all. by knowing how big your penis is now you can have a starting point and see ohow much it grows.... and having sex does not make your penis bigger... (except for the fact that you get an erection) so its bigger than your limp penis but overall it doesnt increase your actual size

Dude, don't worry. Your penis will grow naturally after you've hit puberty. I understand that you want it to be bigger, but there are certain things you just can't control yourself, just like I would like my voice to be deeper. You wouldn't want to risk damaging it by doing something silly now to "make it bigger", would you?

Feel free to ask me anything if you'd like.

I am 15 and i want to make my penis long and strong?what should i do for this?reply me

I'm 13 and I heard this and they said the only way was f*****g a girl your age

Well imalso thirteen and think my dock is small what should I do because I feel this is going to be the size of my penis forever

Well im also o thirteen and think my penis is small what should I do because I feel this is going to be the size of my penis forever

Hi Guest
Even if you have started puberty you are a long way from being done growing it will get bigger.
Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times and many guys your age have the same concerns but you are probably about the same size as many of your friends or classmates.
Penis size can vary among guys the same age but don't worry your size will get bigger as you continue to grow and develop.

32nd just masturbate 3 times every day

I have the same problem

Hey man I was worrying about it but then I got really big it takes time so your right

I am 13 and sitting at about 1.5 inches limp but about 3 inches hard and looked up how to enlarge my penis and stuff but it said if you are a teen it happens naturally but how long does puberty take to enlarge your penis siZe

Hi Guest
There is no set amount of time for it to grow everyone grows and develops at different rates and times. If and when you started puberty also influences your growth and how far into puberty you are if you have started puberty is a factor. For 13 your size is about average there will be boys much bigger and some smaller but there is no need to be concerned about penis enlargement it absolutely will happen naturally when your body is ready you just need a bit more time to grow and develop. Penis enlargement is a scam it will happen naturally just give it time.