I'm 20 years old. I was wondering what I could do to enlarge my penis size. It's only 7" when hard and feel that it's to small. What options do I have to possibly increase the size?

Health Guru

Why would you want to increase your penis size if what your saying that your 7 inches is true because that's 1.5 inches bigger than average what is 5.5 inches anyway and plenty long enough to fill a vagina what is only around 5.5 to 6 inches deep when aroused. It's penis girth that counts more than length, a 7 inch thin penis will give less stimulation than a 4 inch fat penis will.

STOP BEING SO HUNG UP ON PENIS SIZE AND LEARN TO USE WHAT YOU HAVE!

That's what I meant .. To increase the girth. Is that really the actually average size? I never knew that

Health Guru
The only way your increase girth is through medical procedures where they inject body fat into your penis from other parts of your body but there are so many risks of things that can go wrong and leave you with a disfigured penis after.
Be thankful for what you have and learn how to use it to give pleasure.