hey dear all , just tell me dat what size of penis do girls like, long ,short, thin, thick and if long how long? if short how short? if thin how thin and if Thick how think , you know ma penis is almost 6.5 inch now and i want to have 8 to 12 inch penis so what should i do for the englargment of ma penis.
thanks

Hello, Most females like big ones but there are some out ther that like lil ones to. It all is up the that female. If you want to make your BIGGER than go and get a penis pump from a porn shop or get it off line, or go and buy a male inhandser. GOOD luck if you need any more help then let me know I am very very very schooled in the arts of sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

mine is 6.5 inches also and i never had any complaints. some women prefer big some small . i would advise against penis pumps as these can lead to BIG problems later on. Ur size is fine chill dude. and forget about 12"!

Mine is 6 1/2 long and 5 in around, which is 1 3/4 wide. Every women is different, if she dont like it then she will leave, if thats all that matters to her.

I honestly love my mans penis! He's about 7 inches stiff & almost 2 inches thick! He suites me just fine. Umar don't worry about being 6.5 inches. It's a good length. I don't really think a woman would want a mans penis 2 be 8 2 12 inches. I sure know I wouldn't. 7 is great 4 me. I'm sure woman wouldn't complain about ur size. Besides, most of the time it's not the size that matters, its what u know about sex really.

yes umar your size is fine there are plenty of guys out there that would kill for what you have.... also there really is no safe way to enlarge your penis. pills do not work and jelquing and penis pump (while tempting i have debated using them myself) can cause serious permanate injury and loss of sensation o.O . surgery can offer length but they simply cut the suspensory ligament that holds your penis up and allows it to hang down farther when limp and erect.

your fine with your length really about any size penis should do if you know how to use it 8)

Okay so i'm like somewhat of a popular guy at school but i'm self-conscious about having sex with any girls cause my penis is only 5.5inches long and my girth is a circumference of 4.75 inches.. so it's average penis size. What would a girl say?

yes whoami that is an average size. what ethnicity are you? most girls probably wont say anything about it but there are some girls, especially thoes who are ignorant about size and go off of what they see in porn or what they here from others, are more likley to give you c**p about it.
just know that your size is infact an average size
8)

Oh yeah sorry i should have included that information.. I'm half mexican half white and i'm 17 years old. So that's why i've been self-consious about it.

hey man that is still in the average size range. i would say just about every guy has had some sort of confidance issues with their size myself included. and it is always a little nerve racking when you expose your self to someone ealse. do you shower at school?? if so does anyone make fun of you there or have you noticed you are about average sized?

Yeah i shower at school almost everyday and no one has ever said anything to me.. But still i'm just self conscious about exposing myself to girls and i don't want to be that way but i don't know how to help myself :-(

hey whoami,
you should be fine especiallly if you are erect or actually semi-erect as thiss will make your penis look like it is larger flaccid (does this make sense?) it is how you use it more than size that matters anyways and you can always do a lot of forplay on her part to make sure she has a good time before you actually have sex especially if you are worried that won't last too long. always make sure you are practicing safe sex and thats if you even feel your ready for sex as there are a LOT of responsibilities and risks to engaging in intercourse.

the good thing about showering in public, (i never did due to being self-concious), is that a lot of the guys probably already know what you look like when you are not erect so even if a girl tries say ing its really small they know how it really is. finally are you overweight at all? you may be even bigger than you think of you have fat deposits in your pubic region. 8)

Okay i see what you're saying. Yeah the last thing i would ever want to do at this time is get a girl pregnant. But the answer to that question is no, i am not overweight. I'm about 6 feet tall and i weigh around 140 lbs. It's just the main thing that's always on my mind is that being a popular guy and being 17 i can get a girl to want to do things with me it's just i'm nervous because alot of girls at my age have seen other dudes and i'm self-concious as to how i would compare with everyone else.. So yeahh that's pretty much my biggest issue :\

haha yea dude thats totally normal man how bout you compared you your close friends how do you measure up to them? have you ever talked to them about the size thing or has any of then ever had any good/bad experiences with girls?

i was just talking to a couple of my friends today about a kid whos 16 and was fooling with his girlfriend and he pulled out with a condom on but as he did the condom broke and some semen got in her. she was late for her period and now she took a pregnancy test and is pregnat. so PLEASE dont rush into anything things can happen so facst and unexpectedly 8)

Wow that's crazy i would be trippin balls if that happenned. Not to mention my parents would rip my wiener off lol. But anyways.. Nah i haven't like ever compared myself to my friends. I mean we've never really talked about it i guess. But if it's all just normal and everything than i should have nothing to be worried about i guess i'm just acting too nervous about things.