Hi. I'm 45 year old male and I suffer from depression about 7 years now. In the beginning I didn’t use any drug but later, when this started to interfere with my normal and everyday activities such as my job or relationship with my wife.
I have been using several antidepressants all there years and they helped me a lot, but you now what can you get from all these drugs-
solving one problem is causing some other to appear.
So, I started to feel almost full time drowsiness and sometimes dizziness and nausea.
So, I was wondering is there some more natural whey to fight depression such as physical exercise ort similar. Thanks!

Well, you have posed really interesting question and I must tell you that you are totally right. People get antidepressants for granted and they don’t know that drugs should always be the last line of defense.
Physical activity is a useful tool for preventing and easing depression symptoms because hopelessness and fatigue can make physical exertion much more difficult.
You probably know that antidepressants work by increasing levels of serotonin in the brain.
Exercise may also boost serotonin, having an effect similar to medication.
And you also know that social isolation is a possible feature of depression.
Jogging with a partner or taking an aerobics class offer ways to connect with others and improve your social life.
I wish you luck!