Im very depress with my physical look because im short ( 1.62m) and everyone around me is taller than me . Im 19 this year . My parents are around my height and i tried many stretching exercise to gain height .

So far , there are no signs of improvement and i think its genetic . What can i do to overcome this ? I don't want to take growth hormone and do surgery because of its side effect . Every time when i look into the mirror or be with my friends , i have no confidence to do many stuffs and talk to people

I hope someone can tell me what to do . THX YOU !!

I think that instead of trying to find ways to change yourself, come to accept your height (which is not too short btw). Come into terms with yourself and know that your height is not what makes or breaks you. Actually no physical characteristic is, IMO. Be all that you can be and know that everybody is individual. Think about what physical characteristics you have that you like if that makes you feel better.

Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity.Some consider it a dysfunction,while others see it as an adaptive defense mechanism.It is a reduction in a biological variable or the function of an organ. ?