I'm 37 years old and I had some problems which grew with time and become much bigger.
I will point you a little on my background. About three years ago I found out my wife had been cheating on me.
My world collapsed because I thought this was infinite love and I have never though this will happen to me.
We have divorced imidiately and since that I was single. I can't believe to any women never again.
All this caused me hard time depression. My situation is only getting worse because this loneliness is killing me!
Should I take some antidepressants?

You probably know that talking about man to woman relationship we will not do anything.
This is something that is happening many people every day.
Loneliness is feeling empty and hollow inside; it is a feeling of isolation and separation from the rest of the world and it is quite reasonable for you to feel this way.
All this is causing you a depression because you are probably thinking about spending your whole life by your self.
You must be aware of one thing - everyone has strengths to overcome most different difficulties.
Share your feelings with someone because grief is a natural response and can be managed by time and expressing it.
Some antidepressants could help you a lot in this period.

Sorry to hear about your situation.
If your spouse is cheating on you it is fully certain that he or she will be using their computer to maintain the relationship.
Spotdoggy spy software will reveal if you have a cheating spouse
because it can Automatically records all the activities on the PC & Internet.
Although there are many reasons not to spy on your spouse, there are also many situations where I agree it is necessary. My be your spouse left before you ever had the chance to save your marriage.
Hope this can help you.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed