I have been having intestinal issues for years, but they are getting much more severe. Now they are interfering with my day to day life and I need some help.
I always either have diarhea or am constipated. Never do I have normal BMs. When I have diarhea, there is always alot of mucus and loose stools involved. This will last for all of two or three days. Lately I have been passing no fecal matter at all, but what can only be described as looking like large chunks of white internal tissue of some sort.
I have all sorts of other symptoms which may or may not be related. I have migraines which the drs can't explain. I had surgery to correct endometriosis last year. I have considerable fatigue which is getting worse, but can't be explained. I was briefly put on antidepressants in an effort to combat the fatigue, but they only made me like a zombie. I am hypoglycemic, so I am careful with my diet. I am 30 years old. I try to exercise when I have the energy. I am a good weight, maybe a little on the thin side due to my difficulties with my tummy. (5'4" and 110lbs).
Please help. This is so frustrating. The drs only want to give me pain meds and antidepressants. This is a horrible way to live. Thanks.

Have you found out what's wrong? Same issue here