Last period was tuesday June 3-7. I completely missed my first pill of the packet (sunday the 8th), and doubled up monday morning. I have done this a couple times now with no problems. this week however i have been experiencing extreme cramps (like i do while i am on my period) and am now seeing slight spotting. There was even a little drop in the toilet. It is now Friday the 13, and i missed the pill on the 8th. Why am i spotting so late after the missed pill?? answers asap please!!

It is possible that the spotting is from missing a pill, even if it has never happened before. You can spot a week after missing a pill. I would just wait to see if you get your next period. Then take a pregnancy test.

Does anyone know what the cramping would be all about? ( to add, he ejaculates inside of me a lot). possibilities please?