hey i was supposed to get my period yesterday but i still dont have it
and my breast is sore i have cramps but they dont seem to be the same than when i get my period .i thought i was realy pregnant i had that feeling but i dont know what to think anymore i try to get pregnant for so long today i took a pregnancy test it had one thick line and another one but wasnt that strong it seems like i am pregnant but i am not sure if the test was possitive or negative because the other line was really unclear help????should i wait another week to retest??

Try taking another test but take it in the morning as soon as u wake up. It seems they are clearer and more accurate in the morning than at night or the evening

Hi guest,

When you took your pregnancy test, you mentioned you had 2 lines but 1 was a bit on the "faint" side. That is usually a POSITIVE !!!

Take a test in the morning with first morning urine. Let me know how it turns out !!!

Hizgrace