Its like the 3days that I have missed my period, and lately I have been feeling a lot of pain in the lower back and also getting irritated and feelign tired soon, I am also feeling like abdominal cramps like I am about to get my periods. i had taken a pg test just 2days back, like on the first day i missed my period, it was negative. I am craving for food, going too hungry. but again no nausea, no morning sickness, no tender breasts, though a slight pain to touch.

can anyone tell me if it is preg? I would be happy for an answer to my query....as i am planning on baby...so if it is preg i wud b on the 9th cloud. ;-)
anticipating an early reply
.....

i had the same problem but my dr said to wait for atleast a week before going to the dr, so since it been only 3days just wait couple of more days then take a another test if neg then you should see the dr

i have lower back problems, and stomach cramps, but no missed period yet... idk what to do. my back hurts so bad... 

@Diya- I too have the same kinda feeling and i missed my period fr 3 days. bingo!

what was the result chinnaponnu???