i was suppose to get my period around the 10th of this month and ive been having some light cramping. I feel like my period is coming but when I check myself it is actually white discharge. i havent taken a pregnancy test yet.. im waiting to see if i get my period during the weekend. ive never been pregnant so im basically clueless. could it be possible that im pregnant? or what else could this be? any info will be helpful

if you have been having any kind of unprotected sex previous to this, than yes it is likely you are pregnant! you need to wait another week or two before you start wondering! it Might be too early to take a pregnancy test now but it wouldnt hurt to try! But then again you could be going through a stage where the period is just irregular! and if you are having cramps and such, then that could also mean you have some sort of infection..bacterial or yeast! nothing really major! you could also have cysts on your ovaries which alot of women have! including myself! so i would give it a week, take a test if you havnt started and go from there! schedule up with your gyno!

i took a pregnancy test a few minutes ago and it came it out positive.. im shocked.. i dont know what to do..im going to schedule an appointment with my dr ASAP