freeeakin out right now. once an evening smoker.. got a little allergy sinus thing going on and have been taking two oblong dollar store brand pills every so often two at a time. got home one night and went to take two and felt like something didnt go down as planned. felt a burning in my nose and pressure in my throat near where you would take your pulse by the jugular.. right along the jaw line. wanted to throw it up or sneeze it out real bad. took a hot shower, gagged, blew my nose real hard.. found this thread after a lot of discomfort.

its been 3 hours and i've massaged the pressure down through what i believe to be a sinus cavity in my neck. i have a slight ring and pressure in my left ear and i swear the right side of my body is going numb. lets hope it dissolves soon? o.0

I didn't have any bread so I ate a peanut butter cracker sandwich instead and that worked. Before this though I took a shot of olive oil, sipped hot tea before I ate the cracker. The cracker was not the dry kind. It had a peanut butter filling.

THANK YOU TO THE PERSON THAT SUGGESTED BREAD!!!! I have been trying to get this stupid pill down my throat for a while now. You're amazing ❤️

I've had a large Calcium and Vitamin D stuck in my throat sideways all morning (painfully stuck) and tried everything, sipping water, self-applied Heimlich, bending over and slapping back, lying down and swallowing mouthful of water, etc. Finally went down quickly with sips of warm tea and honey, followed by the piece of soft bread. Everything else may have helped, but the soft bread was miraculous! Thanks!

I just got a xanax pill stuck in my throat. Not a big pill but still got stuck. I drank lots of water, hot tea, warm water, and it seems like it's still there. Maybe I should try warm soda. This isn't the first time either. I have a dry mouth condition and use Biotene first before taking the pull but I didn't this time. Wish me luck.

I'm going on TWO WEEKS post swallowing a large pill and getting it lodged in my throat. Still have a lot of pain and swelling. Time to see a doctor?

Very helpful!! Thanks....I tried to swallow three very large vitamin C pills two went down and one got stuck... Painful!!?!?

I have gastro pill stunk in my

I have a pill gastro lanscoprazole pill stunk in my throat

Hello good morning slyvia..I'm writing to ask u if the tablet had melted or water did u do? Cuz I'm having the same problem. Please reply

Hey slyvia can u please reply and tell me wat u did and if the tablet dissolve in your throat...because I'm having the same problems..not having any trouble to eat or anything...but jus he discomfort of feeling the tablet there for the pass 6 days.

I had that problem. My wife suggested milk chocolate. Works like a charm.

I literally tried every single remedy on this thread. What finally worked after 12 hours was when I decided to cook some fried eggs. Eating the eggs dislodged the pill

I felt a pill got stuck in my throat I can talk and everything it’s for a cough and so I can’t tell if it hurts from me coughing or from the pill getting stuck. But I have been drinking Pepsi and it doesn’t really hurt anymore so I took a half a pill to see if it would dissolve in Pepsi and it does. That’s the best way to see if the pills dissolve is to put it in pop or water. I can only drink pop to take pills.