Hello. I'm 23 year old and I will tell you few things about my self.
I really do suffer from very serious obesity problem and it is all caused by my overeating all the time.
I admit I'm very interested to use some diet and reduce these extra pounds but problem is that I am very lazy. Running is definitely not an option.
Then again- why should I torture my self with these stressful methods when there are on the market some Diet Patches.
I know that this is very hard to believe but it is true. I have watched a commercial about some Mentabo Diet Patches. Is there anybody who used them?

I have no experience with these kinds of patches but I have heard a lot about them and I will tell you some facts about them.
You apply one Mentabo Patch per day- put one on when you get up in the morning and then take it off at night before you go to bed
They contain some substance called fucus vesiculosis.
It is an extract of marine algae. This substance is being absorbed through skin and it stimulates your body to burn up fat.
Beside this algae extract they are also filled with Guarana, Garcinia and Menthol.
Supposedly, you will see the results after a week or so.