There's a pimple-like bump on my clitoral hood.. I have not experience sexual contact with others but I usually masturbate by myself. I'm really worried because it might be STD and I don't want to die yet.
Is the bump normal??

if you masturbate by yourself then you wont have an STD , so stop worrying.
pimples come and go, especially in adolecence.
it will probably dissapear soon.
try to aviod rubbing it when you masturbate, so as not to make it worse.

hey, i masturbate by myself too and i realize it started to hurt when i did rubbed my ..you know.. clit haha and i checked it out to make sure everything was alright down there and theres this pimple looking bump around the size of my pinky-finger nail and i got so scared that it was some sort of disease or cancer or something (im only 14..) and reading that response that its normal totally helped me out. :-) i hope it goes away soon!!!!!!!! this bump thing is so irritating. sorry if i grossed anyone out by writing this im just being honest and blahblah

STD stands for Sexually Transmitted Disease. As long as you have practiced abstinence, it is impossible for you to procur an STD. My recommendation is to wait for about a week and see whether or not your symptoms become extinct. If the irritation increases (keep from Mastrubating while you have this) but if the irriation increases, you should see a doctor. They can not only make sure that it is not clitoral cancer, but will be able to prescribe a treatment cream.