Hi Everyone... I Hope Someone can give Me some sort of Advice and/or Help of some kind for this. Just this Past Yesterday - Saturday Morning 6/30 I woke up with a small bump on my Face near my Chin that felt like a Pimple that was starting up. I'm hoping that's all this is. But so far that Small Bump since Yesterday Morning has caused about a 5 inch area around the " Bump " to be Swollen, and Very Painful. The " Bump " itself doesn't look like a typical Pimple - it's just Redish, and very Sore.
I've been applying an ICE PACK to my Face to help with the Pain, and the Swelling, but that area is so Sore, and Swollen, that it's actually making it painful for Me to move the Right Side of My Jaw.
I've Never had anything like this before, so I'm really perplexed.
I don't know exactly what I should do. Especially since I'm disabled because of Severe Osteoarthritis in Both of My Knees, and I don't own a Car, so going to the Hospital E.R. would be very difficult unless I actually called for an Ambulance to take Me. I don't want to do that, because I hate Hospitals, and I can't Afford the Ambulance Bill.
So Please... IF Anyone's had something like this before, and has any Useful - Helpful - Advice for Me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank You,
Yvonne

Well i think what u have is a zit, an it can be extremely painful.So don't squeeze it - and take some hot compresses to the area a lot today. Heat in micro for double warmth - also be sure to wash with an acne wash, and acne cream - the less you play with it the better -
try some concealer, should be gone in like a week

Hello, I see that this post is old, but I'm experiencing these exact symptoms. Wondering if you found out what was wrong.

You may want to see a doctor in case it is the very common basal cell carinoma, the most common and easily treatable form of skin cancer that is caused by UV (sun exposure)

You must see a dr.
I've had these same problems. At first I thought it was just a pimple (I get them under my arms and on my breasts)

It's an infection (you will also be tested to make sure it's not MRSA)

Mine had to first be lanced in the dr's office then packed..you will need antibiotics.. once the major infection was gone the lumps had to be surgically removed. (this was done day surgery and only took about 30 minutes)
Good Luck to you..

My grandma has a similar problem on her chin. These little hard like rice peices come out of her face and are extremely painfull and they will not stop coming back.

Hi sorry about the pain, im not a specialist but i think it myt be a boil.

I had something like this on my chin. It was diagnosed cellulitis. You need care and antibiotics.

Ahem, if you were an expert, you'd spell might correctly

Why don't you try to read properly before you act. Since i'm pretty sure them saying "im not a specialist" means that they aren't an "expert". Just thought i'd point that out.

What I suggest you strongly have is called MRSA. It's an serious infection that typically is found in hospitals and nursing homes. It's very common with people who are disabled with weak immune systems.