Hey I am a 22yr old male. I was sitting at my computer today and my crotch was itching so I would scratch it. Then one time i decided to take a look at the itchy area and I had a pimple. I popped it and puss came out, and now it just itches a little bit. Also I noticed a little red bump on another part of my crotch. I figure that this will also develop into a pimple soon. I have had unprotected sex with multiple partners for about 4 years and have had no symptoms. I had sex with my girlfriend about 2 weeks ago and we've been in different towns and havent seen eachother since. Once she left 2 weeks ago I felt that the tip of my penis burned a little bit, and slightly burned during masterbation. That burning feeling went away about a week ago and I was fine until this pimple and itching today. She claims she was tested about 2 months ago and has been loyal and the doc said she was clean of STD's. Since she left 2 weeks ago I have only showered about 3 times and havent shaved my pubic region since she left. What could be the cause of these pimples and itching?

The pimple you noticed in your crotch could be caused by inflamed hair follicle and really doesn’t have to do with any kind of the STD. Can you see the hair shaft at the center of the lesion? These pimples usually contain pus and the infection may itch but are seldom painful. I believe you just have the hair follicle inflamed. But where exactly did you get these two? And have you got another ones since then?
As the matter of your penis burning and itching, I would be free to say that you have had shower only 3 times in 2 weeks time, so do you think this is enough of the hygiene talk? You have to take care of your genital area, you must keep it clean so that you prevent some infections to occur. You don’t be lazy to pay a bit of attention on a daily basis to it!

I didn't see hair folices. The one never even formed into a pimple, just a little red bump. The one bump was about 2 inches above my shaft, towards my stomach, the other was about 2 inches to the right of that, so they were both rather high up and not too close to my penis.

Hey, I have red bumps above the crotch area that i thought were pimples but when i squeze them only blood comes out.

They're very close to the penis area and two are at the bottom of the shaft. I've had unprotected sex about a month ago, but got checked right before then and had no infection.

Also I thought it could be ingrown hairs from shaving but i'm not too sure. What could this be?

I've got the same thing, just noticed it today. No pus comes out when i squeeze, just a tiny bit of blood will come out, not a stream or anything.

Always use condoms, relatively sexually active with just one partner over two years. It's about an inch from my shaft. I do shave my pubes, would that be it? Most of the things i've read say that inflammed follicles will give you pus as well, which I haven't seen, just some blood.

It sounds like you might have gotten genital warts. I would get them checked out as soon as you can. They can be treated quite easily, but they can come back and be pesky. They start out as little flesh colored bumps and can look like pimples. In time they will either get worse or fade away, but then come back later. Its spread very easily. Hope this helps.

I'm 15 and I also found a pimple looking thing on my crotch and I have not had sex ever and I popped It and pus came put then it oozed for a while and there's a red thing in the middle of it I got scared and I put tooth paste on it is this a pimple?

Get a condom

I got the most and i have no idea if there's attraction there or I'm supposed to just believe. SO dunno where I shower

Dam I don't kno what this is seems to be a pimple an i just hope that's all it is down below my waist line what irritating is i can't even wear pants because it rubs against it any suggestions on what i should put on it so i can wear my cloths with out it being hurting so bad i don't want to pop it