I have one bump on the rim of my penis head. I have a close up macro picture of the rim with this bump. Am I allowed to post it. If so what host is suitable to use for such thing. I am realy concerned about this. I would appreciate all help.

I don't know about loading up the picture, but I will ask you the following questions!

1. Are you sexually active?
2. Have your or do you ALWAYS use a condom?
3. Have you ever been checked for an STI/STD?
4. When did you notice this "bump" and does it hurt or bleed?

I haven't had sex in over a year.

To be completely honest I have had 3 sexual partners. and two of them were one night stands without a condom (very stupid I know) and the first was a long time g/f of over 3 years and we at first used condoms but eventually were in that lovey dovey stage and thought it wasn't needed (which I know they are always needed) but you tend to get caught up in young love.

I have never been checked for an STI/STD

I noticed the bump about 3 months ago, it is very small, and really the only reason why i noticed it is because I dragged my finger across my rim and felt a raised difference compared to the rest of the rim.

It doesn't hurt at all. One time I tried squeezing it cause I thought it was a zit or something, but it does not pop.

Thanks for your reply

It could be one of several things

1. A keloid - hard scar
2. Ingrown hair
3. Pimple
4. scar tissue
5. Genital Warts! - If you have had unprotected sex, also even if you have and the "warts" are at the base of your penis - where a condom doesn't cover!

So I would like you to go to your nearest STD/STI clinic and get checked for genital warts! - which usually are just hard bits of skin and rarely p***y or bloody etc. So please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck

I will post back once I goto the local clinic. Thanks again for your reply.

Fingers crossed that you are clean!! And make yourself a promise NEVER to have unprotected sex EVER again! OK?

I'm facing the same problem shamu ... can u tell me what is it ?