i have a pimple on my pubic hair. this isn't the first time i noticed it. but everytime one leaves another one seems to form. i want to know if this is a serious problem im having or normal.

first of all u cant get pimples on ur pubic hair u can get pimples in ur pubic area but not on the hair .... anyways have u been shaving ur pubic area maybe thats why its comin out and if u have thats normal.

LadyStorm,

You most likely have an ingrown hair rather than a pimple. One way to get rid of a painful ingrown hair is to soak a wash cloth in hot water and hold it over the bump. You may have to do this a few times but the bump should get smaller and release the hair.

Bonnie

I get like pimples on the pubic hair area. Im worried but i dont think i have a disease. They are hard and red, i poped one and puss or like blood comes out sometimes they hurt :-( im worried

can someone help me please.

I also have the same problems. I have been having these pimples for 3 months now. I thought if I wait it will dissapear, but still nothing happened!

I havent shaved before the pimples, I only trimmed my pubic hair, How can I get rid of it? Can I do it at home or do I need to consult a doctor?!

Alright, well they aren't pimples!! So don't get your panties in a bunch! They are just ingrown hairs, there isn't anything to be worried about. it's actually veryyy common.