* View
* Edit

Herpes or pimple?
Posted Fri, 06/04/2010 - 00:47 by bobfred

I had unprotected sex 6-7 weeks ago. I have had no definite symptoms but am still worried about having any stds. A couple days ago I noticed a pimple on the shaft of my penis. It is slightly red but mostly flesh colored, does not hurt, burn or tingle, and there is only one (not a cluster). It is more of a bump that feels like a pimple more than anything. I'm pretty sure it's not a hair follicle because it's not close to any pubic hair and doesn't appear to have any hair trying to get out... (does this matter?).
I sometimes feel as if I have other symptoms of genital herpes (headache, lower back pain, muscle aches in my legs and arms) but still can't decide if it's just my mind playing tricks on me. They've been on and off for several weeks now even before the pimple appeared.

My questions are though, does this sound like an initial outbreak? As it would be a first outbreak would I be experiencing more pain or discomfort or more pimple like lesions on my penis? I guess what I'm trying to say is would I know if I had herpes even with a mild case or would it and should it be this tricky?
One more thing. Since it's been 6-7 weeks and I've read the first noticeable outbreak of genital herpes would happen within 2-3 weeks, does this help rule out an std?
I understand you can't diagnose me over the internet but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Man i somewhat have the same f*****g problem..
like heres my story...
i've had some "" Rawtural"" sex sessions with chicks but not active...
like i would have sex once in a red moon.. like seriously.
i dont even get laid by models neither... but either which way...
recently i just had sex, like a day or 2 ago..
it was 3 times, along with a head & hand job ( not tryna be nasty, just supplying details)
annnnnnd keep in mind, i BMM the night before...
& i have a problem with BMM (beating my meat) im trying to QUIT
but the fact that i get laid every once when jesus comes which is rare..
its hard trying to keep my dog on the calm cool collective side..
soo anyways today im in the bathroom and i noticed these 2 bumps on the side of the shaft of my penis
and they resembled regular pimples like what ill get on my face, back, and or heat bumps.. HENCE it is HOT & humid...
i also lotion down there after i take showers.. BUT after the sex session my penis ached...
then the ache went away, just to find these 2 strange looking bumps on my penis..
its funny cuz today the sex thing happen today... but before the sex thing, 1 bump went away...
but the other one remains.. fleshy, white, like i said resembles a pimple, zit heat bump or some follicular hair thing
cuz there is like a strand of pube hair coming right out of that bump...
i confronted the female about it.. & OBVIOUSLY she claims shes good & shes fine blah blah blah...
idk im not all killing myself over it.. i just wanna make sure its not something that shud have 1500 alarming fire trucks swarming
down the road...

but as for my reply to you
mannnn its probably not anything BIG..
but its either the same as what i got going on..
or something else..
this is what i would do.... because this is what IM doing...
GIVE IT A WEEK TO A WEEK & HALF & IF ANY OTHER NEW SYMPTOMS OCCUR
AND OR GETS WORSE.. THEN BE ON THE FIRST TRANSPO TO THE CLINIC FOR A FREE & CONFIDENTIAL CHECK UP..

since i just had these sex episodes 1-2 days ago & then again today.. ima give it a week & see what happens...
i even have a picture...

its funny cuz right now, it doesnt itch, i pee and it dont burn...
its not all uncomfortable..
i cant say my muscles ache..
because ima former drug user (muscle relaxers etc.), and i exercise hella alot...
im not weezing, sneezing coffing & hawking...
like idk...
idk if its a SCARE from the man himself to tell me to CHILL
or what...
*sighs*... honestly it makes me mad as a human being
to live in a world in CONSTANT FHUCKING FEAR..
whats the point of living if everything around you is DEATH..
you know?
like mannnn after my trip to the doctor im saying fhuck all human beings,
fhuck the world.. im sticking to getting high & doing what i do best....
GIRLS? who needs em.... SEX??? thats the devil with his fishing rod HOPING to catch someone
like *sighs* im tired of this sh*t...