Hello everyone first of let me say that i shave my bikini area and a small part of my shaft as it grows hair. Well last week sometime i had this bump looked like a ingrown hair bump a little higher then the base of my penis. It continued to get bigger as the days when on so i put a hot wash cloth on it and it began to get a dark red head to it kept holding it and it deflated. needless to say the red head of the pimple kinda spooked me so i tryed to pop it after a little work it popped and a mixture of blood and puss came out and it continued to bleed for a few minutes. I also pulled out a inch long hair from the side of wound. So i figure maby it was just a infected ingrown hair perhaps. However now it looks like a sore. Also it isnt realy scabbing over noticably anyway. however it is getting smaller everyday and there is no pain at all from the wound . i was looking today and i see two more popping up higher up my penis they are just bumps right now but idk what to do a STD dosent make any sens sens but idk if maby there just ingrown hairs and im freaking because it involves my penis.

Thanks everyone and anyone soooo much

Maybe you can clarify something for me :/ Ok so I have only had sex once and the day after intercorse is the day I started seeing these pimples or spots. So about four days later I went to the doctor he examined me and said either ingrowns or warts. My doctor however never let me finish telling him that I saw these a day after intercourse. He sent me for testing and everything came back negative for things like HIV, Herpies etc. But recently when i squeezed them a white curdy/pus tail would pop up and I could take this stuff and kinda role in around on my finger to make it kinda stringy. Im going to the doctor tommorow again just wanted to get a second opinion before what do you guys think?, I hope its not HPV.

Ok Kid ingrown hair that was left unkept you pop them when you see them wash better and such that's all I can say first person to reply ingrown hair I get some on my face and chest