Strange eyebrow bump plz help hi I have a strange bump on my eyebrow I have brown hair and it's thin so when I tried to pop the pimple/bump a plastic like hair came out the hair was clear and flat does anyone have any ideas what it might be

Hello Alli,

Doesn't sound serious.  It sounds like an in grown hair.  That's not uncommon.  Sometimes when hair grows it doesn't pop through the surface but rather gets stuck in the epidermis layer.  Sometimes these in grown hairs can become infected and produce a white bump.  Just go ahead and pop it and allow the infection materials to drain out.  You might want to put some rubbing alcohol on it to clean it and allow for drying and healing.  You're going to be just fine.  You might try exfoliaing face with a wash cloth or face scrubbing brush including your eyebrows to prevent dead skin cells from building up.  Dead skin cells can block hair growth.   

Thanks for the info I'll try what you said hope it works :)