Well here is the deal, last Friday i shaved my whole private areas because me and a new boyfriend were going to have sex for the first time. it was unprotected sex, but as we've both been recently screened(june 2nd for me, jan 29th for him) and clear of any std i thought i was safe. however by Sunday noticed an ingrown hair kinda where my inner thighs meet kinda below the vaginal area where the hairline starts..i tried hot baths and squeezing and tweezing to get it to pop and heal by myself, but to no end. i went to the doctor today which is Wednesday and told her my issue and the starts to take a sample for herpes testing even though its doesn't look like any herpes picture Ive ever seen..its more similar to a mosquito bite than herpes, bump is hard underneath and gets smaller then bigger when i squeeze and the pore has last a perfectly circular small bit of skin where the hair should've come our because of all the tweezing...Ive had a bad ingrown hair like this before but never so close to the vagina..always like at the top of the v section or in the area between my thigh and pelvic bone where my underwear meet. my doctor says shes never seen anything like this and prescribed and antibiotic called cephalexin...should i be worried that its herpes? or should i be sound in my belief that my efforts to look sexy gave me an ingrown hair gone wrong?

advice/rec appreciated, thanks in advance...

hey there... its probly Juss an ingrown hair. ive had somethin similar happen to me.. the best thing for u to use is a cream called neosporin.. u should make it go away