Ok so I have only had sex once and the day after intercorse is the day I started seeing these pimples or spots. So about four days later I went to the doctor he examined me and said either ingrowns or warts. My doctor however never let me finish telling him that I saw these a day after intercourse. He sent me for testing and everything came back negative for things like HIV, Herpies etc. But recently when i squeezed them a white curdy/pus tail would pop up and I could take this stuff and kinda role in around on my finger to make it kinda stringy. Im going to the doctor tommorow again just wanted to get a second opinion before what do you guys think?, I hope it is not HPV.

cream will work

but see i dont think its hpv because i noticed them the day after and there is puss :/... and i do shave down there aswell