Hello. thanks for help

I am a 22 year old male. Havent had un protected sex for almost a year. However, about 2 weeks ago I had a female peform oral sex on me without a condom..

On Saturday I was scratching down there and thought I felt a small bump.. forgot to take a look. Sunday I noticed the bump, it is a bout a inch and a half above where my penis starts (shaft) and is the size of an average pimple. no white head visible, just red.

saturday it was hardly noticeable, then sunday i noticed it. monday it was a little worse.. and now today (tuesday) possible the same as yesterday maybe a little worse.

the thing is .. it kind of stings if pressed at the right angle. I do notice a hair growing out of the pimple area.. not directly in the middle of the pimple but off to the sides.. I'm hoping this is just an ingrown hair.. even though no direct hair coming out the middle of the bump. I have had similar type 'pimples' in the pubic area once or twice, but i just dont remember them being as annoying as this one.

is this an ingrown hair?? By the way, I did just shave that area about a month prior. Not fully shaven with razor but used electric clippers.

I have the same thing but two of them! I want to know wtf it is!!!! They have been there for about a week and I HAVE had unprotected sex. They seem like ingrown hairs, but I've never had an ingrown hair this long or this big.

me too, someone help!

me too...can someone please let me know wtf these things are because i dont want to go waste time getting checked for an std if its just ingrown hairs

Hello there I am writing to you because I have also problem called genital pimples, and according to this I am very scared because I had oral sex girl performing on me. I never heard that some sexually transmitted disease can be transmitted by saliva, but I am scared because I have never seen it before and none of my friend have had it. It is not big and painful or irritating but it is not normal too. According to this I think that everybody with these symptoms should  see a doctor  and test blood  on all sexually transmitted diseases.

seems like all the guys have the same problems, but none of know wtf is going on, lol

Well the thing is I am still virgin (so it can't be STI...right ? ) and I have a red bump too that looks like what you all describe...big, red bump near my penis that scratches and grows...

After a while, it disappeared, but it reappeared at the same spot about...after a month !

I'll probably get myself checked...but that sucks :S

All right boz it's not that bad chances are its a swolen lymph node(it happens all the time, to both males and females virgin or not), but if ur really that worried about it get checked out! ;-)

I have the same issue, but I have tried popping it on numerous occasions and I do get a puss-like substance to extract from it, but it still remains there...any ideas?

i get it too but i have alot of them at the moment and i have tried poping them at several occasions and i get a very red blood and pus...

Yeah, I had the same thing! A small bump with puss. On my penius, then about 15 mins later after I drained the puss. It was red. I got out the shower. Like WHAT The H*!!. Yeah I did have unprotected sex awhile ago. I'm ok now. A (lymph node); I can live with that! Hasn't been the first time. GUY'S; WRAP IT UP! take it from me.

could someone explain to me exactly what a "lymph node" is. I seem to have something that you guys are describing as well.

i have the same dam thing, but ivehadit for over a year, and it gets bigger when my waist getshot and swaety...

this sucks, and it hurts my whole rightleg

ive been with my gf since last december and have had unprotected sex since then. never in my life have i had unprotected sex until her and same thing for her. we have both been tested though in the past and all good.
then out of no where last weekend i have the red pimple like whatever the f**k it is on my penis right close to the beginning of it like other buddy said. i to just shaved about a week ago or more. ive never had this happen b4 ever and its freaking me the f^398k out.

Wat the f2374k is this?????? its coming up on a week now and its still there
errrrrrr %-)

im also 22 as well

I too have this, been there for about a week. It has a white head, so I guess it is a pimple or one of these ingrown hair things?