On my forearms I thinkk it's ingrown hairs. I have like tinnnyy little bumps. It's like break out all over my arm. How can I get rid if that because it is causing me to scar ridiculously. I could use help pleassee

Hi honey! At first you need to find out if it really is ingrown hairs! This doesn't usually cause scarring! So find out first if it is! IF it is this is what you do!

You know those netting scrubbies - use those GENTLY with a Alpha Hydroxy body wash to gently rub away the blockage! Then after you wash them rub a Alpha Hydroxy creame over he area! It removes the top layer of skin so thus letting the hair pop out! Try to keep them open - as in not wearing tight long sleeves! And for any scars the BEST thing out there is called "BioOil" It is the BEST!! So just find out first OK? Good luck and health!

Hi and thank u for the advice. I bought some bio oil bit exactly how do I use it? Do I rub until the oil is gone or massage it into my arms and let the oil soak in?

You just put drops on and massage it in - just like a facial moisturizer! Did you find out if it is in fact ingrown hairs?

Yes I did and it is ingrown hair. Is it suppose to scar? I don't like wearing short sleeve anymore becuz of that

IF you picke at it, then it will scar! so do the netting scrubbie and Alpha Hydroxy wash and moisturizer - it takes off the top layer of skin - which releases the trapped pore!

I have a cross on my arm and in the middle of it I have a scare from I think a ingrown hair or some type of pimple, I'm trying to put sayman on it put It won't go away what's the cheapest reliable treatment to get ride of the scare anyone know, the thing is the middle of my cross is my shade of skin lol so u can see the scare kinda clear its fading a little but not away yet thanks