I woke up with really oily skin this morning, and what looked like a pimple. I popped it and the pus came out...but now it's a little red bump....and it feels kinda like chapped lips. I've plucked recently so Idk if it was an ingrown hair. Now, it's a little red bump, and it's healing...but I doubt it's a cold sore. I've never had one before and I'm very very picky about sharing food with people.

Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1.  You just had a pimple that has opened into a sore on your mouth.  Cold sores start out as a blister on your lip or mouth.  It contains liquid (serous fluid) that forms the blister.  Eventually, it may pop on its own or dry up.  It is very painful for a few days to a week, where it cracks open at times when you open your mouth too far, and causes it to bleed.  To prevent getting one, do not kiss someone or share anything with someone with a cold sore present.