I'm a 14 year old girl and I've been masturbating for a couple years now. I've just recently gotten the urge to finger myself but I tried it and I didn't really get off on it. I have a marker that I've always wanted to try using but I need lube (once again I'm 14 so I can't buy real lube). Any suggestions on household items for lubricant substitutes? I was thinking of using baby oil but I'm not sure if it's safe or not

Health Guru
Hi, I would avoid using baby oil for internal masturbation, it would be fine for your nipples or clit though. If you start off masturbation by first starting to explore your body then slowly work down to play with your clit as you get turned on your vagina should produce enough of its own lubricant but if you do feel you need more then the best thing you can use is saliva, your also find that you won't really get that much pleasure from internal stimulation as nearly all the most sensitive nerves end in your clitoris it only be small on the outside but that is only the tip you see and it covers a large area inside. Hope you find this helpful and feel free to ask any other questions :-)