Hi i'm 13 and need and new way to masturbate my regular way is getting old. help plz

Have you tried anal masturbation? That may be enjoying. Or you can try masturbating with shower head, thats quite pleasuring.

Electric toothbrush without the bristles (or if with be more careful and a spare one no one uses!), detachable shower head, inserting a sharpie, cucumber, carrot, but wash them thoroughly before if you're not gonna put some sort of covering over them like cellophane or a condom or a glove finger. Google masturbation ideas for girls there will be many ideas.

Hi I'm 13 and also a girl. What I find is best is the bath tub tap but my house never empty so I needed something quieter. I found a toy called a 'hex bug'. It is not a sex toy or any thin just a normal toy and it vibrates. You can find them any were and they are cheap. Also no one thinks your gonna use it to mastutbate.

Hi im 15 and I need a new way to masterbate im tired of my old ways. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I find good for this is laying half way up on a blanket with out your pants on taking the end of the blanket that is between you legs pull it up between your legs tightly and then kind if act like your humping it. Make sure to wash the blaket before anyone else uses it!!

Im 13 too and what i do is i get in the shower and let the hot water pour on my clit while i take baby lotion and rub it on my hands then put it my hands on either side of my clit and rub and et faster and faster till i orgasim. this is a great way in my opion to feel pleasure!

what was your old way? and mastrbate at the movies in the back row

My old way is just rubbing my clit or humping my arm

How do you do that?

I use a marker with the cap taped on. I've climaxed twice in a row using this method. And no one will think you're using it for maturbating. Hope this helped!