I haven't masturbated for 6 weeks because I used to masturbate with body wash and eventually it kind of messed me up (just recently found out stuff with soap is bad for masturbation).

I've taken some advice to put some lotion with aloe vera on the red, dried-out spots and they seem to be healing.
Now I need to find a new lubricant to use for masturbating with and was wondering if since the lotion with aloe vera seems to be healing my skin if it would do the job.

Or maybe there's something else that won't ruin the skin on my penis like the body wash did.

I like to use Aloe Vera. It gives a nice cool feeling during and after Masturbation. And when you cum out the sudden change of Cool Aloe to Warm Cum feels amazing. Aloe is actually a good natural lube to use and if you do have those red patches then Aloe would help you with that

Twin Peaks
So you found out a hard way what not to use, it is OK to use bath soap while in the shower or bath for the males, (never for female's areas) but not afterwards without water.
You can use a condom, they have lube inside of them, and it keeps the clean up to a confined space.
The best lube is always a water based lube. "KY" is name brand but at the cheap discount stores, they have "personal lube" in tubes in the med area with condoms.
So if you have a female friend/neighbor that will go with you, and she buys some of her tampons & other items, this will cover up some thought on you only using it. buy two-one for her to use for her private times, and placing tampons inside her vagina.
Hand lotions, Vaseline, cooking oils and other cheap replacements are from oil based and may give you a skin burn like you had with the soap. OUCH.
Can't find the lube, reply back for more info.
RT

You could go to the pharmacy and buy some KY jelly or similar personal lube, or go to a sex-positive store (sex shop, etc) and get some lube specifically made for masturbation or for continued sex. KY and waterbased lubes tend to dry out after a while, requiring some moisture or sprinkle of water to renew it... or reapplication. There are gels and lubes made to last longer and to stay slippery.... unless you're in the desert or in a very low moisture environment (like Utah, or Mohave Desert, etc.)

Use 100% pure aloe gel without alcohol -- it doesn't burn and it works as a fine moisturizer.

That is a bit ridiculous. Women do not use lube to insert tampons, that would actually make the tampon not even work correctly. Just be a man and buy lube yourself. Who cares  abut hiding it? Everyone does it, it should not be embarrassing! But the Aloe sounds pretty darn good. I may try that on my husband!

Actually, sometimes girls do need lube to put in tampons. If you're dry down there, blood isn't exactly a decent lubricant.

They dont need lube or it would make it so the tampon doesnt work right because it will make a layer of lube around it and wont "suck up" the blood.

Maybe not ALL women use lube to insert tampons but actually I HAVE to use lube....insertion hurts otherwise...my parts are too dry due a medical condition I have that affects moisture creating cells. Anyway....best advice...do what is most comfy for you. I haven't tried Aloe that that's a great option as long as its the all natural jelly with no alcohol.

Ok so I've bin using the Hempz triple moisturizer and it has worked wonders. Not really. But it is easy clean up and leaves a nice smell. It is slick but I like to use just a little or to just experiment.

What about aloe vera vaseline. Is that good for anal play?

What the litteral f**k man. if you want sticky soda resude seeping down your euretha then thats ur buisness

Masturbation is a good thing for the body actually, it clears out the reproductive system and makes it so it stays clean. So yes you shouldn't hide it, it's perfectly normal...unless there's a rule in your household not to do that.

Lmfao that's hillarious

I would say no it's not because it added so many layers to my penis skin that it's thick skin like a forearm now.