I'm a 14 year old virgin guy and want to have some anal masturbation, but i don't have access to all this special lube. What household items could I use as a lube?

I'm also 14 yrs old nd i would advise using anykind of oils or if u have too u can always use salyva

I found that once you do anal masterbation for a while and open your anus enough you will get live from your own anus

Saliva is what I go for basically, but first I use the bathroom to "clean up" before masturbation time... Wash your hands and "tools" properly before and after, so you dont get an infection. Sometimes, i use some extra-virgin olive oil that i've put in a small bottle (like the ones from travel kits sold at the dollar store) when saliva isn't enough a lube! Perfect when you masturbate with your fingers. Spit+oil is also great, as long as you have proper oral health. ...Never use olive oil or any other oils WHEN using latex/Silicon toys/condom for that matter! It would be dangerous! I've seen toys disintegrated (break up)...
Have fun!