hey everyone.
i'm 13 and i masterbate. please dont tell me it gonna lead to problems, i know. i dont do it often. 8-| because i'm underage, i can't get a vibrator, or any type of sex toy. so can you guys tell me some techs i can use? THAT WON"T HURT???? ;-)

holla at ya gurl! :-D

get some lube like ky jelly (you can get served for this and slowly start to rub your clit and then get faster I PROMISE YOU AN ORGASM!!!!

have you tried using something like a cell phone on vibrate and ringing ourself from a home phone? ive tried it its great. ive also asked a very good guy friend if we could have a 69, that is very very good i recomend it,BUT WITH ONLY SOMEONE THAT YOU TRUST ALOT!

ok
im a 14 year old boy but trust me this worked on my gf it will work 4 you

ok get a bigg-isk spoon and lay on hard floor (nude) and spreed your legs really far and put the spoon in and point it up a little bit then start to spin it

Hey im 14 i masterbate alot # nite too. To me and g/f were finger her on night and we can get a vibrater so that day we went to get vibrating tooth bruch! my idea LoL

Frist get naked (on bed prefereded)

Second rube you vagina in a cricale motion fr a minite or two ( make sure u are Wet wink wink

Third Get the thoot brush and place it in ur vagina

Frouth go some what fast
give me feed back

im a 15 year old girl and i know how u feel some times u just get that urge well i use 2 use my figures and rubbing on my clit then my bf started duin it its great but if u don't feel comfortable duin that then dnt!1 l0l well i have also used the handle of my brush blush :]&& it pretty nice specially if u use it right && hit the spot but if u want sumin wit u boy ask for head:] l0l its pretty great or 69 :]] dnt feel bad for masturbating cuz everyone does it and ive actually had sex sum times mastermind is better than sex!!:]

i totally understand. when i was 15 i used to use a banana with a condom over it or a carrot, whatever fits. but the vibrating tooth brush works wonders too.
hope that helps.

how exatly do i use the brush???

if u have a removable shower head with diffrent settings, you it with the setting that makes the water comeout the hardest and spread your legs so the water hits your clit it feels amazeingly good and its easier than fingering yourself! i did that b4 i got old enought to go after the real thing and it helped me with the preperation for sex alittle

I hump a pillow and massage my breasts I'm 13 too. XD it feels really good i orgasm everytime.

i've tried humping a stuffed animal that has a tip that kinda resmbles a penis. that feels good.
the shower head really does feel good too.
if you have a guy finger you it's nice.
and if you don't mind stickin' stuff up there then try somthing that has a shape of a penis. i use a think maker.

I'm a 16 year old boy, i just suggest fingers and lube. That's what alot of my female friends do (so i've been told). Or you could do mutual masturbation with a male or female friend that you're comfortable with. You don't have to do any touching but it's usually alot more stimulating to masturbate with other people or have them do it for you. You could always try that out.

Guest wrote:

if you have a guy finger you it's nice.

What is a think maker?

bbfeet9 wrote:

Guest wrote:

if you have a guy finger you it's nice.

What is a think maker?

Me too :?: :?: :roll:

I'm 15 year old girl and I pleasure myself too [Teehee]
I'm like so not into high school sex
But I have a Neutragena wave and that work soooo well.
What I do is at night I spread my legs, put the wave agaist my clit [So the on button is outward and the part you put the pad on is kinda sideways in.]
Then I turn it on and move it around a little bit
It's so amazing and no one wil know because It's a wave!