Can you tell me something about your experience with Bee-Pollen tablets? I have heard several interesting things about their effectiveness when it comes to improving overall health due to many minerals and vitamins it contain. Then again, I also head that it is far from true, and that this product is not that good as they say it is. What is the truth here?

I belong to the group of people that will tell you no to buy this product. Not because it will bring you any harm, but because it will not give you any benefits at all. There is no proof that this products help with any kind of condition. There are some minerals and vitamins but nothing that you cannot find in millions of other products.

Hello there,

I completely agree with the poster above me. Usually these kinds of stories are coming from second hand and you actually never know the person who is using that product and claiming it helped.

I am suffering from pollen and dust mites allergy and I have tried a lot of products, but unfortunately there is not much you can do when you are suffering from this. The best you can do is to avoid allergy triggers. If someone in your family also suffers from pollen allergy than you know what is he or she dealing every spring, and unfortunately no be-pollen product is going to change that. I hope this was helpful and that they will soon come up with something that actually works.