Hi, I am 36 years old female and I have troubles with my allergies for some time. I have few questions about symptoms and therapy which is prescribed to me. I am allergic on many things like pollen, dust and ambrosia. When spring comes and nature is blooming it became almost impossible for me to breathe. My eyes are soared, my nose is stiffed. My doctor prescribed to me antihistaminic medication and suggested me to use Beconase nasal spray. I would like to know what I may do to ease these symptoms besides using therapy. How long may I use this therapy and which are side effect of it.

Hi, I suppose that you have very big problem as you are practically allergic on everything that surrounds you. You would avoid spending time in the nature or dusty places. You may help your self if you get some ionizer of air for your apartment. Also you would wet the air you breathe. You may use antihistamines for very long period of time; however you wouldn't stop it immediately as it may cause contra effects. Beconase is good medication but you would consult your doctor because it may damage your nasal mucosa if you apply it too long.