Hi, I have itching and burning in my eyes every spring when many herbs are blooming. At first I thought I’m spending too much time in front of computer, but then I realized it must be something else. Is it allergy and how are eye allergies manifested?

Hi, I also have eye allergy and before I was reacting to pollen, now I react to Ambrosia elatior, a herbe that induces allergy. Many actions are performed to destroy ambrosia and prevent allergic people from developing allergy. Eye allergy is widely spread and results in allergic conjuctivitis. If your eyes are bothering you, if you have a watery/mucus discharge, burning, redness and sometimes, swollen eyelids you can suspect an allergy. Seasonal allergic conjunctivitis is the most common type of allergic conjunctivitis, and occurs in the spring, summer and early fall, when airborne allergens appear, such as grass, tree and weed pollens and molds.

hi i hav very swollen, red, itchy, p***y eyes which have been getting worse over the past month. i`ve had it for long now, and allergy eye drops aren`t helping me.
what shall i do??