Could she be pregnent if we had unprotected sex 1 day after her period ended?

ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant! It takes an egg and sperm to conceive! Most women can notice when they ovulate - as it can happen at ANYTIME also sperm can live upto 10 days! So it is VERY possible that she could be ovulating earlier and also if your sperm live that long then it WILL happen! ALWAYS ALWAYS wear a condom and ejaculate outside into the condom to totally reduce ANY chance of oops's

Me and the guy I'm in engaged with have sex for like 4 days straight then take 1-2 days off then do it again. And everytime we have sex he nuts inside of me. I haven't had my period either since august 27th and we started Havin sex on the 6th of this month..I just started see very light almost clear blood when I went to the bathroom. But my boobs hurt, I've been Havin milky discharge, cramps and backaches?? But my mom told me u can be on ur period up to 3 months during pregnancy..So what's all this mean and I want to have a baby so bad :)