RECENTLY ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO I GOT OFF MY PERIOD,BT I BEEN GETTING ALOT OF CRAMPS IS IT NORMAL.MY PERIOD LASTED ABOUT 3 OR 4 DAYS BUT IT USUALLY LAST LONGER,AND IT WAS VERY LIGHT.IS THERE A CHANCE I COULD BE PREGNANT?

Hi honey! I need you to tell me some more information OK?

1. When was your last period - before this one?
2. When was this one?
3. When did you have unprotected sex?
4. Have you been tested for an STI?
5. Have your periods always been regular?

I GOT ON IT APRIL 2ND OR 3RD ,ND GOT OFF IT APRIL 6TH.I HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX ALL THE TIME,BUT I DIDNT GET PREGNANT.BT THE LAST TIME ME AND MY PARTNER HAD SEX WAS ABOUT 2 TO 3 WKS AGO.WAT IS STI?YES

Due to you having unprotected sex I would say that there is a HUGE possibility that you are pregnant! You will have to wait a bit to take a test - as you don't have specific dates of unprotected sex.

Also an STI is a Sexually Transmitted Disease - have both of you been tested for them?

YES WE BOTH GET TESTED EVEY4 MONTHS,AND WE ARE BOTH CLEAN.BUT HE DIDNT COME IN SIDE OF ME AND I HAD MY PERIOD.

I HAVE MY PERIOD ND I GOT CRAMPS AFTER MY PERIOD.NT BEFORE OR DURING..I DNT KNW.I FEEL WEIRD LIKE MY BODY.

Many people are misinformed about unprotected sex! In each ejaculate there are 1 million sperm, in 1 drop there are 10,000, and in precum there can be upto 1,000 sperm - sperm are so tiny you cannot see them! So he may think he is dry - but wont be! Also each time you have unprotected sex there is a 25% chance of pregnancy! So it is inevitable that you WILL become pregnant! Yes you had a period, but it was shorter and different! This probably means that you possibly becoming pregnant IS inevitable! And you said yourself that you have unprotected sex ALL the time! So this just MIGHT be your time to be pregnant! Also there is something else called "Vaginal Bleedng: which is similar to a period but not technically! It is more likely in the 1st trimester, and usually happens from increased hormone!

It sounds like you don't want to be pregnant is that correct? If so, can you tell me why you kept having unprotected sex?

BECUZ I WAS STUPID.NO I DNT WANT A BABY.IM 18 YEARS OLD,I BECAME A MEDICAL ASST ND NW IM GOING TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY FOR CRIMINAL JUSTICE.IM TOO YOUNG.

Sorry honey! Anyways you should wait about another week and then take another urine test OR better yet go to planned parenthood and see if they will do one or better yet get a blood test! And IF you aren't pregnnat start being protected, because I GUARANTEE you that you WILL be pregnant sooner than later! Please let me know OK?

I DNT THINK IM PREGNANT BECUZ THIS HAS HAPPEN THREE TIMES INCLUDING THIS TIME ,THAT I THINK IM PREGNANT ND IM NT..

I hope you aren't honey! But only time will tell! I thought you stated that your periods have been regular?

YEAH THERE ARE BT THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I THINK IM PREGNANT,ND I DNT END UP BEING PREGNANT BT THIS TIME MY PERIOD WAS WEIRD ND I FEEL WEIRD..

THANK YU FOR YUR HELP..BT I DNT THINK IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

I obviously can't say if you definitely are or aren't BUT your symtpoms do sound like that and also the fact of unprotected sex!

Hi Sweet heart, How is your condition now? Do you have any news for us?

Regards