My Girlfriend and I have been fooling around lots lately, and just recently, just before her period, we went as far as to rub the head of my penis around her vagina, and stimulating her clit with it. Now shes 2 days late on her period and im REALLY worried! I didnt come in her, and I urinated and cleaned my penis before any of this activity. Is there a chance that she is pregnant!? Please, any information to help would be SOO HELPFUL!! Thanks.

It would be VERY unlikley that she would get pregnant from that. As soon as your sperm hits the air its killed instantly, so if you two were not actually having sex and you didnt ejaculate in her vagina, she is more than likely NOT pregnant. (hope that helps and puts your mind at ease)
if you guys dont want to get pregnant, use a condom!!!!

This is NOT very good advice and NOT true. She could have gotten pregnant from the contact. IF you were stimulating her clitoris with the head of your penis, there was some penetration of the labia (anatomy of most women dictates such). Semen at this level is less likely to cause pregnancy, BUT it can and does happen.

:idea: The best advice is to remain abstinent until marriage. That way, you don't have to worry about pre-cum, pregnancy, STDs, abortion or any of the other problems (emotional AND physical) that are almost inevitable with pre-married sex.

CharlieJ wrote:

bon1286 wrote:

Sperm also CAN survive outside the body for 48 hours, thank you sex ed teacher and also my doctor.

I don't think she's pregnant ... Just be careful next time. Wear a condom

Health Guru

Sperm’s Shelf Life: Outside of the Body!
Sperm can live outside of the body for only about 20 minutes to an hour, depending on how exposed the semen is to the air and other environmental factors.
To avoid the slightest risk of pregnancy, a woman should make sure that ejaculated semen doesn’t get at all close to her vagina. Once semen has fully dried, it no longer contains any living sperm. If couples are relying on the withdrawal method for contraception, the man must withdraw fully before ejaculation and then be careful that when he does ejaculate that none of the semen gets near the opening of the vagina, to ensure that no sperm can make their way inside the woman, where they can survive much longer.
These couples should also remember that some fluid is emitted prior to ejaculation as a natural lubricant; this pre-ejaculatory fluid can contain sperm, and if it gets inside the woman, there is a small possibility that pregnancy can occur.

Inside a woman's body, sperm can live for up to five days depending on the conditions. If you have unprotected sex even a few days before your partner ovulates, there is a chance of achieving a pregnancy.