I have had 2 cervical fusions with anterior approach, one incision on left and one on right side. I have accepted all the post op problems such as scapula pain, arthritis pain, reticulopathy symptoms in left arm and hand but I have been experiencing a very scarry symptom in the last
5 months. I am having extreme dizziness feeling like I'm going to pass out or black out. At first it was an occassional thing but now it has turned to being constant. I have had MRI's, CAT scans, xrays etc. with no diagnosis. I should say, one doctor in Guatemala (I'm traveling at the moment) diagnosed me with Mineires Disease but I went to an ENT doc in Guatemala City who says it's not Mineires, it's related to your neck. My primary doc in the U.S. acts like this is *all in my head* but I am an RN and I do know what I'm feeling. So, has anyone else been having anything like this? I am taking meds for Menieres right now but they are not helping me be less debilitated from what ever this is.

I underwent ACDF several years ago. I notice sometimes I have the dizziness also. By no means is at as severe as yours. One thing I have noticed, I seem to be dizzy when I'm laying in bed and turn my neck, roll over or upon awakening.
Personally, yes I think this is due to your surgeries.
After two and a half years of agony after this surgery, tons of test, my MD is now looking at the posibility of RSD (reflex sympathetic dystrophy).
Do you also, upon awakening, feel like your entire upper body is one gigantic muscle cramp? With numbness?
It will be interesting to see if other ACDF people are experiencing the dizziness.
Best of luck to find a cure. That has to be debilitating for you.