I have had back surgery and am now experiencing hair loss. Any idea of what I can do and is this normal.

I will basically repeat the question of "Guest over a year ago" because I can't find an answer anywhere else. I am a woman in my 70s in good health. The hair on the right side of my head, not at the hairline, had been gradually thinning for years. I had BTKA a little over a year ago after years of severe arthritis pain and deformity. Aside from the normal stress of surgery, I also experienced a hellish three days in post-op....hallucination, nausea, confusion and later a loss of memory of having seen the surgeon and anesthesiologist prior to surgery. At this point I have had nearly 70 PT sessions at three facilities. I am about to start at a fourth. Now that I know little about stress and trauma targeting hair loss, I wonder whether my accelerated hair loss over the couple of months could be a delayed reaction. Would love to hear from anyone with a similar situation.