I have heard for some cases where women died in trying to terminate their pregnancy. They used Methotrexate, but somehow it was killing some of those pregnant women. This sounds scary so I need to know if that is true. Did anyone know more about it, since I heard for this few days ago and I cannot stop think about it. Is it true that some women are dying to terminate?

I have heard that the manufacturer of Methotrexate warns about possible deaths, which are reported with the use of Methotrexate. They warrant about it, although it has been shown useful in treatment of certain types of cancer, and severs cases of arthritis. In addition, the package insert clearly states that toxic effects may be related to frequency and severity of dose. Anyway, it has been seen at all dosage levels, which is little bit confusing. I am the one also who is wondering if it is right to go on using this drug in the pretence of helping the woman improve her situations. I do not think so that women should be allowed to die to improve their situation. The only way I have heard as right is that Methotrexate is used for termination in cases of ectopic pregnancies. The alternative is some even riskier surgeries, so maybe this is better solution. I am not right person to tell you everything you wanted to know, but you have to know there are more confused people out there wondering if women are dying to terminate.