I am mum of 3 was sterilized by clip method during c-section delivery of last child. Am late feel like i am pregnant. I will do a test. what are the chances of this pregnancy(if +)being normal not ectopic?

hi just read your report of you being pregnant after being sterilized two years ago
i was sterilized two years ago by the clip method and may be pregant
please can you tell me your smpthoms after you where sterilized
thank you

i am in the same boat as you, 3 children, sterilization done during c section, and have just done a test which came back positive.

i haved 4 children and sterilized two years ago and i was pregnant early this year inwhich the doctor comfirmed and then to be told that their was not a pregnancey by the hospital and it was my hornmons in which i dont belive
so what do i do

im going through the same thing. i got sterilized 16months ago and think i might be pregnant, i already have three children. i was sterilized using the clips as well.

I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THAT WE ARE PREGNANT. WE HAVE THE ASSURE PROCEDURE DONE ON MARCH 2,2007 SO THIS IS A HUGE SURPRISE. WE ALREADY HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD AND A 2 YEAR OLD. WE KNOW THIS IS SOMEHOW A GIFT WE JUST AREN'T SURE HOW WE CAN AFFORD IT. THE EGG DID SOMEHOW MAKE IT INTO THE UTERUS AND WE ARE DUE IN AUGUST. IF YOU ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AS US GOOD LUCK.

Guest wrote:

i am in the same boat as you, 3 children, sterilization done during c section, and have just done a test which came back positive. [/quote

hi, im in the same boat... was sterilised almost 4 years ago after my c-section on my 3rd child, i also found out yesterday that im pregnant, have got a doctors appointment tomorrow just little worried at the moment as not sure if its entopic, i was very shocked when finding out, as the reason i was sterilised was so i would never have to been in this situation again, but now its happened and have had time to think, im coming round to the idea... but still cant understand how this has happened, my tubes were tired and was told this was the best method, no contriception pill, injection, patch...etc ever worked for me, i thought this was the only thing i had left to rely on??? MY QUESTION IS....... if everything goes ok with the pregnancy,(not entopic) does it mean they will sterilise me again?? if so, whats the chances of this happening to me again? iv got 2 boys already with A.D.H.D and autisum which is really hard to deal with, my other son is fine NOW but was also born with some trouble having operations we are only JUST recovering from that, sorry if im ranting ii think im still in shock from my news... any info anyone can give would be brilliant, and i wish all you in same situation all the best xx

A bit scary, but your baby was meant to be. I had essure procedure done 4 yrs ago and I sometimes wish I'd get pregnant again.