Hi

I am 13 years old and i think i have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I was abused as a young child in many ways. My mum would get drunk and sometimes hit me or my dad or my other siblings if she was in a bad mood for no reason(don't worry she's stopped now it was just her form of discaplin i think), I was physicly and mentally abused at school for being different to them, and to top it all off I was abused by an aquatance of my dad who would stalk me and rape me many times. Over this past year I have been through a lot all my secrets of my abuse came out and i have been through a LOT of stress. I have always had many panic attacks, nightmares,hallucinations wich were all extremly frightening. I thought about going to theropy but during the case of my rapes, I lost my cool with a phsyciatrist because she was making me very upset, she wasn't listening to me and she made me feel horrible and guilty for my rape. Making me believe it was all my fault. I basiclly shouted, screamed, and swore at her and slammed the door in her face. And worst of all she told my dad that i had anger issues and i am starting with a metal illness. So now i feel crazy too !!!!!:'(

Any way what should I do ?????? someone please help me

Thank you so much for reading and replying

God bless you all  :-)

First off, your therapist should not make you feel guilty they are there to help you not treat you like that. Secondly it is NEVER your fault if you get raped! Never let anyone tell you any different! I was molested by my uncle and beat nearly to death by my mother and father when I was young and it has caused some serious issues with me. I have worked through most and still have nightmares about me being molested. PTSD is a possibility; what you need is a new therapist. Have your parents look into an abuse counselor they are way more helpful because they specialize in such things. I had one and am doing 1,000 times better than I was. You're not crazy you are just broken like me and can be put right with love and the right help.

Thank youSO much for your kindness !!!!!! :D

I will definently try it out.

Again thanks so much and i am so sorry to hear about your story !!!!!! But i am so glad you are happier now :)

Just remember it all gets better. You have to be strong and don't let anyone or anything keep you down.