Hi, I am a teacher in an elementary school. I teach mathematics. Recently I have changed the school. Now I have my own class to lead. But in this class I have two children; two brothers (twins) and they are very problematic. School psychiatrist thinks that they are antisocial children. What does it means, and what should I expect?

Unfortunately this is a common problem in our time. Those children you are talking about probably came from a family that have a history of antisocial behavior and most likely, even the child abuse. They have a lack of consistent discipline and because of that they do not obey the rules of normal society. Empathy and concern for others are things they know nothing about. You can expect lying, fighting and stealing from them. They will choose similar children for their playmates.