I have been a teacher in elementary school for 12 years now. This kind of educational work with children really satisfies me and I am content with it. But I have to admit that in past few years i had many problematic children, so preventing antisocial behavior became my number one topic. I would like to hear some thoughts on this subject.

Preventing antisocial behavior, in all societies and all age groups is on top 5 priorities of every modern and developed country today. In short, there exist entire organizations that deals with these problems, their three basic functions are: Primary prevention (variety of activities offered to elementary and high school students), Secondary prevention (it deals with individual students in order to prevent development of antisocial behavior) and Tertiary prevention (concerns intensive services for students already showing antisocial behavior). So, primary prevention is where you can help out with teaching your pupils anger management skills, conflict resolution...