Hi, folks. My friends have some problem with their kid. As I have found out, he has Asperger disorder. I would like to know which neuropsychological profile of these children is. I would appreciate if anyone could tell me something more about this syndrome. Thank you in advance for all your help.

Hello to you too. Asperger disorder belongs to a larger group of autistic disorders. This group is also known as Autistic Spectrum Disorders. First, there is impairment in social interaction. The lack of empathy is very characteristic for these kids. Unlike autism, these kids are not withdrawn when they are in company with others. They may have some routines and rituals which they are stick to. They also have some speech and language troubles. You can consult a psychologist for more details. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!